Installation Of Domain Reseller Module
Below you can find instructions for installation of the Smartweb's WHMCS Domain Reseller module.
- Download the module from your client area
Login to your Client area and Click on Reseller Area(Client Area->Domains->Reseller Area), Click on "Settings" to display all the API credential configurations and the Module Download link:Click on the Download link next to Smartweb to download the module.
2. Extract and Upload the Downloaded Folder.
Extract the downloaded file, open it and copy the "modules" folder to your WHMCS root directory
Optionally, if you are going to resale .ng TLD's, you must add the extensions to the "whois.json" file.
To do this; you need to go to your whmcs directory> resources> domains and open the file "whois.json" add this extension at the end including the bracket and save:
"available": "No Object Found"
Note: It is easier to compress the "module" folder, upload it to your WHMCS root directory, then extract it.
If you remained your "WHMCS" directory, you have to upload the "modules" to the renamed directory.
3. Go to 'Setup' → 'Products/Services' → 'Domain Registrars' , find the module you have just uploaded and press 'Activate' next to it.
4. Now, Click 'Configure' button, enter 'API Username' , 'API Key' and API Endpoint
You can find 'API Username' , 'API Key' and API Endpoint by going to your Reseller area of your Client area as outline in No. 1
Add your WHMCS server ip address under the "Allowed IP Address"
Note: API Username is the same as
5. Set up TLD your are allowed to resell, select additional features, choose registrar you have just installed from a dropdown menu and save it by clicking 'Save Changes'.
6. Afterwards, set pricing for your TLD. To do so, press 'Open Pricing' text.
It will open in a new window, so make sure your browser does not block it.
Note: Please uncheck "ID Protection" for .ng TLD because the service is not available for now.
7. Next, enter prices for specific actions. Press 'Save Changes' to confirm.
8. Congratulations, you have just successfully installed Smarweb Registrar, Good Job!